viernes, 11 de enero de 2013

I came here to forget


The water touches my feet according the tide rises. Time passes slow and fast both while I’m sitting on seaside. I came here to forget and I only remember you. I love to imagine so many times what I would like to pass. You see me with another guy and erase your stupid smile "I do not care" and you care a little. And you do something. Or simpler. Now you show up behind me and you cover my eyes. I would have to guess who you are. And I would know it from the beginning because I was thinking of you, but I would disguise. A simple glance that says more than yours says. A message at three in the morning. But no, nothing ever happens. So I'm here alone, walking the foot along the wet ground.

2 comentarios:

¡Tus comentarios alimentan este blog!
Por favor, sé moderado, respetuoso y no hagas spam.